Thoughts About Afterlife.
After reading “Sign Here if you Exist” by Jill Quinn, I got to thinking about my own views on life after death, and how I feel about the whole topic in general. What I got from the article was this: Out of the trillions of cells in your body, only about 10 percent of them are actually yours. The other 90 percent is composed of bacteria, parasites, bugs, fungus, and all that good stuff....
Some more journals
8-26: So today i forgot my ID AND my meds. Fucking shit. I also didn’t eat breakfast because being hungry gives me a boner. Anyways, why the hell does that dumb ass bitch always open a can of pop in here what a whore. I just really want to shit in a u..(illegible, assuming it said urinal). 8-30: Yesterday i raped (rapped) a bunch to piss off my friend tim because he doesn’t like...
>Tard walks into my work >Tard buys a LARGE coffee >realize it’s the “mess bitch” tard >Tard spills entire cup of coffee on the floor >Humans chuckle >Tard panics and runs out of the store, the long way >coffee tracks throughout entire store >mfw i have to clean it up -_____________________-
So in my Modern Lit. class we have to journal for 5 minutes at the beginning of every class. I’ve decided that I will start posting the journal entries that best represent the state of mind that i’m in at 8 in the morning. Also, i’d like to mention that I will be copying these DIRECTLY from my notebook because i make the best grammatical mistakes in the morning. Enjoy. 12-9: I...
I’m thinking lots of thoughts right now. Thoughts about murdering whores, moving on with my life, going to college, Battlefield 3, making new friends, letting go of old friends. It’s all really interesting shit. I feel like having two separate social lives (Sioux Falls/Sioux City) is just a real pain in the ass. I also feel like there should be a significantly less amount of Mexicans...
5 reasons why being a teacher would be awesome
1.) …………… 2.) 3.) 4.) 5.) Teachers fucking suck.
I made my theme “Plaid” because i’m a fucking faggot.
tumblr as fuck
I’m going to post the most obscure fucking bullshit that anyone has ever read, and occasionally serious shit, right here on this dog shit site.